ԡ ҷ

1. Һ ´ ҧᵡ¡ зʶҺѹѹ繷þ  
  2. ءԴ繨ж١觢кѵѵԷ駹 ФԴǢͧѺԹǺ䫵öҧԧ
    ҧ

3. Thaiwaterlily.com ʧǹԷ㹡ź䢷ءԴ ͧᨧ˵ؼ  

Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news
[ 06..2562 , 02:26 ] | ź | ͺҧͤ

chenyan94
  & notes from around the web."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorChargers Daily LinksLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Its day 1 of the NFL Draft!New Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys 2019 ,2commentsYour daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web.PDTShareTweetShareShareLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Its day 1 of the NFL Draft!Kirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsThe 2019 quarterback class has more talent than you think - Michael RennerGrier has been treated like an afterthought from the masses in this quarterback class, but we here at PFF see special accuracy from the West Virginia signal-caller. On throws within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage, Grier was off target only 5.5% of the time the best such figure in all of college football. As much Ive hammered home downfield throws mattering most, that sort of pinpoint placement underneath is still a valuable skill. And its not like he couldnt throw the ball down the field.2019 NFL Draft fixes for all 32 NFL teams - PFF Analysis TeamScharping performed well over the course of his college career and earned pass-blocking grades above 87.0 every season. During his entire career with the Huskies, he only allowed five sacks, and four of those sacks came in his freshman year. With players like Cody Ford and Andre Dillard likely getting taken ahead of Pick 28, the Chargers could get a good consolation in Scharping.NFL draft predictions for all 32 teams: Who's trading up, who's taking a QB and more - ESPNThe Bolts have only three defensive tackles on the roster -- Brandon Mebane, Justin Jones and T.Y. McGill -- so it should be a position they target early in the draft. They need an interior pass-rusher with a profile similar to Chris Jones of the Kansas City Chiefs -- a player who can push the pocket, helping talented edge rushers Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram get to the quarterback more consistently.NFL GM Power Rankings: John Dorsey, Kevin Colbert rank top 5 - Gregg RosenthalFew general managers have bigger hits spread across the draft ( Joey Bosa, No. 3 overall; Derwin James, No. 17; Keenan Allen, No. 76; Desmond King Youth Trey Pipkins Jersey , No. 151) and free agency ( Casey Hayward, Russell Okung) than Telesco. Then again, the organization has underperformed, considering Philip Rivers' Hall of Fame-level of play. The team's lines remain unfinished on both sides of the ball.Three reasons to be optimistic about the Los Angeles Chargers - John WozniakRivers has broken passing records for a quarterback not to have appeared in a Super Bowl. Anthony Lynn has done a great job at coaching the Chargers into a competitive team. 2019 is going to be tough, but Rivers and the Chargers senior squad members have what it takes to reach the playoffs. Topping the AFC West should be priority number one.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade When Derwin James slipped in the first round of the NFL draft, the Los Angeles Chargers pounced.The Chargers nabbed the vaunted Florida State safety with the 17th overall pick Thursday night, picking up one of the top defensive prospects in the draft without needing to trade up for him.Both James and the Chargers left the first night of the draft with fairly significant degrees of surprise, but clear excitement about the way things went down.Oftentimes (executives) say that we didnt think he was going to be there, Chargers general manager Tom Telesco said. We hear that all the time. I hate hearing that. But honestly, this one, we did not expect him to be there at our pick. We were prepared to take him if he was, but we did not think he would be there. So suffice to say we were very excited to bring him in.James spent a bit longer than expected waiting for his name to be called at the draft in Texas. The hard-hitting former Seminoles star acknowledged he was annoyed when several teams filled other needs instead of grabbing him.It was a crazy feeling, James said. It was like a roller coaster in there, but it was great having my family in there with me. Im excited that LA came and got me.Indeed Womens Trey Pipkins Jersey , James seemed thrilled to land with a probable playoff contender and to play alongside Casey Hayward, the Bolts second-team All-Pro cornerback. James and Hayward share an agent, and they met while James was in Orange County in recent months to prepare for the draft.They told me they were going to bring me out to go win a Super Bowl, James said. I said, Im ready. It was great getting that call. Im ready to come and contribute right away. Ive got something to prove. Sixteen teams passed (on) me.Although James was widely considered a top-10 talent, he dropped to the Chargers, who could use him immediately in several roles on an already solid defense. Chargers coach Anthony Lynn could see James everywhere from deep coverage to the Bolts pass rush.James has been widely compared to Seahawks star Kam Chancellor, and now hell have a chance to play for Chargers defensive coordinator Gus Bradley, the original coordinator of the Seattle defense that made Chancellor famous.He will join a secondary led by Hayward and featuring above-average cornerbacks Jason Verrett and Trevor Williams, strong safety Jahleel Addae and versatile Desmond King, who excelled as a rookie last season. James could even take the starting spot held by Tre Boston, who is a free agent after starting 15 games and playing almost every snap last season.He has a skill set where he can do multiple things, Lynn said. A guy like that, we want to get him involved. Youll see him closer to the line of scrimmage Cheap Trey Pipkins Jersey , and youll also see him in the middle of the field. This is a run-hit safety. Hes one of the better tacklers in space that I saw on tape. I think hes going to help eliminate some of those explosive runs that you saw last year.The Chargers had minimal contact with James during the scouting process leading up to the draft, likely because he seemed highly unlikely to be available to them. But James already knows Addison Lynch, who joined the Chargers this year as a defensive quality control assistant after spending the past three seasons working for Jimbo Fisher at Florida State.James excelled in two of his three years at Florida State, but missed most of his second season with a knee injury. He made 84 tackles and two interceptions last season, earning second-team All-American honors.James size, speed and versatility will be a boon to the Chargers, whose defense occasionally struggled to stop the run. He also fills an area of need for a team that has two of the NFLs best edge rushers in Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram, but wanted more strength up the middle.The Chargers finished 9-7 and missed the playoffs on a tiebreaker last season after winning nine of the final 12 games in their relocation season. Theyve retained nearly every major playmaker from that team, and they managed to add a potential starting safety.It means a lot (to join a winning team), James said. I know Ive got Joey Bosa rushing the quarterback and Melvin Ingram and all those guys. Im pretty happy. I can do my job, come right in, fit right in.

ʴԴ

:  
  :  
  ´ :  
  Ǩͺ :  

Send to Friend Print this Page