เก็บข่าวบัว/Hot issue
ความรู้คู่บัว/Knowledge
เรื่องบัวเด่น/Waterlily Highlight
นานาสาระบัว/Miscellaneous
คุยกับเสริมลาภ/Talk with Us

คำถามที่พบบ่อย/FAQ

คุยกับเสริมลาภ , ปริมลาภ / Talk with Us  

กฎ กติกา มารยาท การใช้บอร์ด

1. ห้ามใช้คำหยาบคาย ส่อเสียด ดูหมิ่น ใส่ร้าย สร้างความแตกแยก กระทบต่อสถาบันอันเป็นที่เคารพ  
  2. ทุกความคิดเห็นจะถูกส่งขึ้นระบบอัตโนมัติทั้งนี้ แต่ละความคิดเห็นไม่เกี่ยวข้องกับผู้ดำเนินการเวบไซต์และไม่สามารถนำไปอ้างอิง
    ทางกฎหมายได้

3. ผู้ดูแล Thaiwaterlily.com ขอสงวนสิทธิ์ในการลบหรือแก้ไขทุกความคิดเห็น โดยไม่ต้องชี้แจงเหตุผลใด ๆ  

Jarvis Landry knew Baker Mayfield was “ready”

liny

since draft day Jarvis Landry said Baker Mayfield’s attitude and charisma are “contagious Cleveland Browns Hats ,” and that he knew the rookie was ready to play from the day the Cleveland Browns drafted him.Landry has said a lot. He has also backed it up by becoming the focal point of the Cleveland Browns offense. But even as a proven performer, the receiver said he needs to tweak some things with Mayfield taking over the quarterback position.“I got to turn up the JUGS machine to like eight or nine now, since Baker throws that ball so hard. He threw one to me in the game and I dropped it because I didn’t even know how to put my hands, and before I could make the decision, the ball was on me,” Landry said on NFL Network Ian Rapoport’s RapSheet and Friends podcast. “So, I just realized it’s a little bit of a different ball, a lot more velocity, so I definitely got to get on the JUGS for that, and catch as many balls from Baker as possible.”“I just kind of kept running and before you know it the ball was up and he throws the ball with so much zing Cleveland Browns Hoodie ,” Landry told Rapoport. “It got to me so quickly.”Mayfield’s velocity and quick decision-making were two standout traits he showcased last Thursday. While he might not fit the prototypical physical mold many think of when they imagine the ideal NFL quarterback, he spins a pretty football like you’d expect.You know there’s some English on those passes if a veteran like Landry is having to make adjustments to keep up.But throwing a pretty ball and making quick decisions aren’t all that goes into engineering a successful offense. It takes a connection between a quarterback and his receivers.“It is just trust. He is a football player and so am I. The trust level. To say that we have not gotten any reps [the trust level] seemed pretty high on Thursday,” Landry said during Wednesday’s player availability.There’s still a ways to go before Landry and Mayfield completely trust and are familiar enough with one another, but early returns have been positive. They’re going to be put in new situations each week and will benefit from figuring each other out when challenged in different ways.Since trust is so important, it’s remarkable how quickly the pair were able to build up a playing rapport despite not practicing together much at all. That speaks to how much both players prepare, not just in the week leading up to game day, but every day since they showed up in Berea.Because of his talent, attitude and work ethic, Landry said he has known for awhile that the rookie has what it takes to play in the NFL.“Since the day that that they drafted him,” Landry responded to the question. “Obviously Youth Customized Cleveland Browns Jerseys , understanding the potential and the things that he can do and what makes him special and having the guys around him with the trust level at a premium to make the plays, as well.”“One thing that I know about him, he walks it like he talks it,” Landry added. “That is something that I appreciate and I respect about him and that he has continued to do.”After another solid day of interviews, Landry wouldn’t escape without leaving us another sound bite to chew on as we prepare for Mayfield’s first NFL start.“It’s that walk it talk it. He definitely has that attitude and charisma, and you know that’s contagious,” Landry finished with a chuckle. “It’s contagious.“Contagious.” The Browns are on the road this week to take on the Buccaneers in Week 7. Here are some nuggets about Sunday’s contest, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.Game InformationGame Time/Date: Sunday, October 21, 2018 at 1:00 PM ETLocation: Raymond James Stadium www.brownsauthorizedshops.com , Tampa, FLTV Channel: CBS - Sam Rosen (play-by-play) & Ronde Barber (analyst)Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)Online streaming: FuboTVWeather: 81 degrees (feels like 83). 0% chance of precipitation, 9 MPH wind from the Northeast.Odds: Buccaneers by 3.5 points.Over/under: 52.5The areas in YELLOW will get to watch the game live, per 506sports:UniformThe Browns will wear brown jerseys, white pants, and orange socks against the Buccaneers.Interesting Stats / NotesQB Baker Mayfield - By throwing for a touchdown, 20 completions and 200 yards, he will become the first rookie since Luck in 2012 to have done so in four of his first five games and just the third ever (Marc Bulger Cleveland Browns Womens T-Shirt , 2002).RB Duke Johnson - With 95 receiving yards, will have 2,000 for his career.The 16 takeaways are its most through six weeks since 1989 (19), while its nine interceptions have already surpassed its total of seven in all of 2017. Through six games, the Browns have a +7 turnover ratio after finishing last season -28.ConnectionsBrowns OL coach Bob Wylie held the same position with the Buccaneers from 1992-95.Buccaneers DL Carl Nassib was originally drafted by the Browns in the third round of the 2016 NFL Draft.Buccaneers OL coach George Warhop spent five seasons with the Browns (2009-13) in the same role.Buccaneers director of player personnel John Spytek spent three seasons (2010-12) as the Browns director of college scouting.Buccaneers pro scout Alex Smith played TE for the Browns from 2010-12.HistoryThe Browns have a 6-3 all-time record against the Buccaneers.The last time these two teams met was on November 2, 2014, when the Browns beat the Buccaneers 22-17 in Cleveland. Down 17-16 in the fourth quarter, LB Craig Robertson tipped a punt, setting up a short field for the Browns. Brian Hoyer hit Taylor Gabriel for a 34-yard touchdown pass to give them the lead. A fourth down stop against Mike Glennon sealed the victory. NFL Outlet

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ชื่อ :  
  อีเมล์ :  
  รายละเอียด :  
  ตรวจสอบ :  

Send to Friend Print this Page